Tell us your story:
This summer our family of four began competing in triathlons. We enjoy spending time together as an active family. During the winter months, we keep busy running local 5k races and taking family bike rides in our neighborhood. The photo shows Shayla & Bud running beside Dad during the final portion of his first half-marathon. The kids & Mom ran a 5k event that same morning & then cheered Dad to the finish line. The friendly competition helps make it fun to be active!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!