Tell us your story:
After a bad year, my daughter and I decided we would get our skates and get out there! I am now a mommy on the Angle City Derby Girls team (skater name: Angry Nirds), and she is my biggest fan! She wants to grow up and be a derby gal soon! I now work out 3 times a week with the gals, and love it! It's important that she see's me active as that raises the % that she'll grow up to be an active adult, and that's important to me!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!