Tell us your story:
I'm an active mom to 4, triplet boys(8) & a daughter(5). I run a bootcamp for moms to come to class w/ their children & push themselves to a new level of fitness while kids play. Being a fit mom & feeling great creates more patience, decreases stress & creates a healthy lifestyle for the whole family. Each year, I hold a Reindeer Romp on Christmas Eve morning offering a free workout for parents, a mile run for kids & 100yd dash for tots. My kids always want to run races & do fun exercises.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!