Tell us your story:
Our daughter Kelly, who was born with Cerebral Palsy, has been getting more exercise with her new bike (Christman 2011). She had surgery on her legs a year ago that will allow her more flexibility. Her recovery has improved so much that she is able to enjoy more of the outdoors.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!