Tell us your story:
One day I met my husband and her daughter. She was 13 years old but with over weight. We marry and soon I got pregnant and my little boy born... My stepdaughter was coming home on weekend and always we went to the park to run, play baseball, bike, batting cage and more...she lost a lot of weight. Now she's 22 years old. She looks better and keep doing "moves" her body. My son has 7 seasons in a row playing baseball and he's 8 years old and a healthy boy.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!