Tell us your story:
Ollie, fakie, vert...just some of the new lingo I've learned since I began skateboarding with my husband & 3 boys. When we're not rollin' on the streets of our neighborhood we're hitting the local skateparks. My husband & sons even craft their own boards & have started, with another family, a campaign to build a skatepark in our own community. Skateboarding has had a radical impact on our family's health & the amount of quality time we can spend together. A mom of 3 boys has to get Xtreme!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!