Tell us your story:
Our family loves to spend time together and we usually have the most fun when we are "playing". "Playing" in our family usually means being outside hiking, swimming, biking, playing tag or playing ball. We know some kids that have a negative outlook on exercise, so we often invite them to "play" with us. Kids never seem to think of it as exercise when they have a smile on their faces. We learned that the best way to make it feel like "playing" is by getting everyone around involved in the fun!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!