Tell us your story:
In the last few years we decided to get healthier as a family. My wife took up running (something she hadn't done for years) and has lost 60lbs and run 2 half marathons. I've coached my kids' (boy 11yrs, girl 8yrs) soccer teams for years but am now also playing in our city's over 30 adult league. We ran a 5K in Oct to support our church's food bank and also ran a 4 mile race together on Thanksgiving - with our 8 year old running the whole way. Both kids are doing a kids marathon this spring.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!