Tell us your story:
We have begun hiking as a part of a new healthy start this year! With the littlest daughter in a backpack, we have logged 15 miles as a family hiking in the forests near home, while camping in the swamps of Florida, and even on the beaches in the Keys! We had adventures in Orienteering, Geocaching, and Scavenger hunting wildlife in the most beautiful natural surroundings. It not only has made us a happier, closer family, but a healthier one too! Our next challenge: Tennessee Mountains in April!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!