Tell us your story:
My family consists of my, my fiance and our two dogs, Perry the Flufferpus and Panda Beary Sweet. I wanted to start being more physically fit and lose weight for our upcoming wedding. So as a family, we've developed our workout around our dogs. Since Perry is named after the pet in Phineas and Ferb, we decided to start each workout session with, "I know what we're going to do today!" We started small with playing fetch outside, and then moved on to afternoon runs with the dogs.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!