Tell us your story:
Aaagh! Pedal faster! Our bikes used to gather dust and get rusty. Mom and dad never even used theirs. This year we decided to use our bikes to get more exercise, see more scenery, and have more fun together as a family. Now, we ride all the time! We ride everyday: to school, work, and even to the store. One trip took us to Lassen Volcanic Park. The streets were closed to cars, so we took the opportunity to tear 'em up on our bikes. We couldn't resist a picture in front of the parked snow plow!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!