Tell us your story:
Things have been difficult these past few months and we girls have to do things different! So we eat better, mommy buys salad ingredients bc its cheaper, & Turkey meat BC its less greasy & goes with everything! So us girls eat salads daily! I fit ballet/gymnastics into my finances to keep my child busy! The other loves horses! I'm a single mom, full time Police Officer, giving my life to everyone daily! I'd love 2 be able to do something nice for the girls!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!