Tell us your story:
On Family Night, which is usually Friday , our family picks out some silly, lively songs to "get on the move" and dance. Our living room is turned into a ballroom. Most times we have a theme, like Oldies, Disco, or Square Dance. This photo shows our Surfer theme - "Let's Go Surfin' Now." The kids have a great time with giggles and smiley faces. They are exercising and having fun. We might dress up and add a few props to get us in the mood. We feel healthier and happier. Gotta go-gotta dance!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!