Tell us your story:
This New Years is a year of change. This year we decided to eat healthier and spend more time outside as a family. My husband has lost 10 pounds, myself 25 pounds, and we changed my 2 year old daughters diet to a more healthy and balance diet. Even though we reached our goals we arent stopping there. We are even extended our NYR to lose more weight and to also get our daughter completely potty trained. We both work out and eat right. We play with our daughter outside more so that she is active.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!