Tell us your story:
My wife, twin 5 year olds and I started hiking as a family to teach the kids about healthy activities. We go hiking at the beach, through the tide-pools, through the rolling foothills, and even up Cowles Mountain! The kids love it and always push us to keep going, and "let's do it again tomorrow Daddy!"
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!