Tell us your story:
We are an active family always seeking new adventures. We enjoy discovering active adventures to do as a family and incorporate it into our vacations. Hiking to the top of Yosemite falls (photo), running in the 100th Bay to Breakers, the Santa Cruz to Capitola Wharf to Wharf run and several local runs throughout the year, family bowling nights, riding bicycles, hiking and fishing. Adventures also include everyday life full of wrestling, baseball, basketball, football, Boy Scouts & 4H projects.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!