Tell us your story:
Our family has become "Millers on Wheels!" This year when Daddy Miller started riding a bike back and forth to work everyday, the Miller kids wanted in on the fun. Now, a lot of weekends include a long bike ride (or a stroller ride for Baby Miller). It has become a bonding activity we enjoy together. We have enjoyed finding new bike paths and trails to explore. We even packed our bikes for our trip to visit grandparents,found a beautiful trail and got Grandma and Grandpa in on the action!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!