Tell us your story:
When Avery(6) asked to go to Disney World, we told him that he could earn it through exercise! We agreed that if he ran 25 miles (logged on a chart on the fridge), we would take a family trip to Disney. His little brother, Marshall(3), was allowed to ride his bike since the run was a little too far for his little legs! The boys were successful and off we went to Disney in November. We have now set the bar for earning the things they want, including TV and video privileges, through exercise!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!