Tell us your story:
To help motivate our son Jared (13 years old) and daughter Abigail (9 years old) to exercise with us, we devised a family exercise challenge based on their number one love in life - going to Disneyworld! It began on March 3rd, which is 90 days prior to our potential visit to DisneyWorld this year, and broken down into three stages of 30 days each. The first stage involves a challenge for everyone to complete one exercise unit for each of the 30 days. A unit of exercise includes either jogging
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!