Tell us your story:
Four years ago our oldest daughter was diagnosed with Autism. Mira was trapped in her body, unable to communicate. We were warned that she might not ever show affection or communicate. We made many changes to our lives at that time. We changed diets and tried to avoid toxins. We also signed up to raise money for Autism by running marathons. We get outside and run more with our kids too. Mira is seven now, and is thriving with normal kids in a normal class. She is so happy and excited about life.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!