Tell us your story:
School started again, our regular boring schedules started too. We got in a rut quickly-school, homework, chill, and repeat. We decided to change it up. This picture is our family having an indoor January camping trip. We decided that as a family we are going to make an effort to not only get up and moving around on our nights and weekends but to also make lasting memories while growing together as a family. This all is helping us improve our mental AND physical health. Nothing better!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!