Tell us your story:
It has been so nice in Iowa this Winter that we have been going hiking down by the Big Sioux River (the Iowa/South Dakota border). Spencer (11), Natalie (6) and Kendra (2) have really enjoyed being able to get out of the house during the beautiful weather. No bugs and No weeds! The right side is Iowa the left side is South Dakota (in January).
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!