Tell us your story:
After we had Lily, our 3rd child, we found it challenging to find outdoor activities that kept our older kids (6 and 3 at the time) moving and having fun. When Lily turned 1,we decided to buy a used bike trailer so she could join us on family rides. This also allowed our 4 year old to jump in when he was tired of riding on his own. We also ride at the playground so Lily can ride too. All of the kids are also good hikers and swimmers, so living an active life has become easy and enjoyable.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!