Tell us your story:
We like to stay active! Softball, roller hockey, ice skating, hiking, rock climbing, aerobics, weight lifting, riding bikes, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, football and cheerleading! These are some of the activities our family has participated in over the past couple of years. We like to be active and try new adventures! This past summer we added river rafting to our list of family activities! We would love to take part in the Family.com TRY-athalon!! Give us a "TRY" at it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!