Tell us your story:
Christmas break in Hawaii is not only a time to relax and take a breather from our hectic lives of school, work, sports, daily challenges, but I believe this is a time to do all the things you wanted to do during the year. Our grandchildren enjoyed their hike on the Hanauma Trail. This is a steep hike, but once you get to the top, what a beautiful sight! Their journey on this hike was an eye opener for their parents. They achieved what they thought they couldn't. Believe!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!