Tell us your story:
With all the computer games available for children today sometimes it is difficult to tear them away from the TV, or portable games, or even my phone! We try to balance that with outdoor activities (or even games in the garage if it is too cold). Swimming, tennis, golf, and just plain old tag-you're-it are always big hits for us. Our best activity may just be playing hide-and-seek with our dogs on our walks through the woods (only 1 dog pictured...getting 2 kids & 2 dogs to pose is hard!)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!