Tell us your story:
I want my daughters to be active and involved in sports, but as their mother, I don't want to be a "do as I say and not as I do" type role model to them (like my own mother). That's why in October, my 2 oldest daughters (who were 7 and 9 at the time) and I did our first 5k together. It was to raise money for cancer research and we had a great time together. They want to know when we're doing another one, so I think we've started a new family tradition.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!