Tell us your story:
My kids and I are working hard to get into shape so that we can spend lots of time on "Larry" this summer. Our big bike leaves no one behind and is fun for all. The kids love to go for rides and count how many people wave to us--a ten foot long, 3 seat bike turns a lot of heads.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!