Tell us your story:
We decided last spring to try something fun and active as a family. We joined a martial arts school and have been working toward our black belts in Tae Kwan Do ever since. This has been quite a challenge for us all, but we have been working hard together to meet our goal. We have been learning different techniques and forms, sparring, and even breaking boards at test time. Kihap! (Which means "shout" in Korean)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!