Tell us your story:
Last November, my daughter Abby and I ran the Seattle Kids Marathon together! Kids run or walk 25 miles at their own pace and in any increment, and finish their marathon with a 1.2 mile run around the Space Needle. Abby and I started run / walking together in short increments and eventually built up to 2 miles at a time. She logged her 25 miles and we had a great time running the last 1.2 miles and crossing the finish line together - now she is a "marathoner" and loves running, just like mom!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!