Tell us your story:
When Dad quit smoking two years ago he made a promise to his family to stay healthy for life. This led to an immersion in activity. The first step was riding bikes as often as the weather permitted. We live in Montana where the winters can be brutal but we still walk or ride to school everyday as long as the temp. is above 0. Our youngest is on the swim team and loves wrestling, our daughters both are active in dance classes. We enter many fun runs and three of us will be completeing a triatlon
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!