Tell us your story:
Kailey has inspired our entire family to get active. She loves to run and recently took on the challenge of racing in a 5K,10K, 10 miler, and a ½ marathon. I decided to join her in the challenge and her uncle is even flying in from AZ to run the ½ with her. After we completed the 5k, my parents were so inspired they want to do it next year. Not only has it given us more time together as a family, but it is helping us make healthier choices in activities and food as well.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!