Tell us your story:
Being healthy is more than physical activity and eating healthy. It is also about leading by example. We planned and implemented the first Family Fitness Night recently at our elementary school. Partnering with a local gymnastics studio and the school's PE teacher, we inpired 100 students and their families to try new activities and learn more active lives. Participants had the opportunity to play hockey, try out karate moves and dance. They also learned about available resources.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!