Tell us your story:
No matter who you are, and no matter what obstacles you face. If you can Dream it, you CAN do it! My daughters dream has always been to swim with the dolphins. Something she never thought she would do after being diagnosed with a very rare form of brain cancer. She had major obstacles to face at such a young age, but made that decision to not let it overcome her. She inspired our family to come together. Try new foods, new activities and live life to the fullest!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!