Tell us your story:
My husband and I decided that exercising at home isn't enough to show our kids, and teach them by example that being healthy can be fun. So we started taking all six of our children on little outings to really teach them that exercise and fun go hand in hand. We have been camping, hiking, swimming, running, biking, and playing together in each season over the past year. When children discover that exercise is fun, it becomes a part of their daily routine, and we're loving every minute of it
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!