Tell us your story:
To fight winter blahs and keep us moving, our family created a Healthy Choices Challenge displayed on our fridge! Together, we came up w/ exercise ideas, non-TV/video game activities, & good eating habits. Each time we make a healthy choice, we add that card to our envelope. At the end of each week, we count up our choices to see who has the most! We came up with rewards too like 50pts = a new book or 100 pts = roller skating! We're learning to make better choices and having fun together too!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!