Tell us your story:
Our family of four loves spending time outdoors, no matter how cold! We moved to Idaho from Japan two years ago to enjoy the outdoors. We ski in the winter, and bike in the summer. We participate in several sports: x-country, soccer, basketball, and track. We both now run 5k competitively sub 21 minutes. When we're not shooting baskets with our dad, we race each other through our subdivision, past horses and beautiful scenery. This is the place for healthy outdoor activity! From Lina and Erika.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!