Tell us your story:
I recently got a new job which works with special education high school students. One of the days we were playing games and one game was about diet and exercise. I got the game and started playing with my family, we started this wonderful game called heathly hurdles. It shows us what we should be eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also gets us to exercise if we pick a card to do so. From this game my family has learned the importance of watching their food intake and how to exercise!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!