Tell us your story:
It was a gorgeous sunny Sunday afternoon, when we would normally be in the house watching football. Instead, we turned off the game, put away the treats and headed out to the park to fly a kite. We worked up a sweat and had a GREAT time chasing that kite. It is now one of our favorite things to do as a family!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!