Tell us your story:
I was overweight the majority of my life and I was determined not to pass this on to my girls. After being challenged to a triathalon I fell in love with the sport. My girls watched me trained and got motivated as well. They completed their first race and are planning on their second in April. In addition, I started to coach their running club at school. They are THRILLED logging their weekly mileage. We often do mini races around our pond and in the pool when it isn't nice enough to go outside.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!