Tell us your story:
We bought Kinect Disneyland Adventures to help us with our resolution to get in shape as a family. Rowing our own boat through It's a Small World or throwing snowballs at the yeti on the Matterhorn makes us work up quite a sweat. In the past, I have tried exercising after the kids went to bed, but that never lasted long. Working out as a family is fun and healthy for us all. The girls even enjoy dressing up when we play--just as they do when we go to Disneyland. Finally! Something that works!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!