Tell us your story:
My daughter is now in her 2nd semester of college at UCF and by next Christmas time she wants the whole family to go run one of the Disney Marathons that is held every year at Walt Disney World. So my husband and I are not only starting to walk more (the family dogs really love that!) but do the nightly work outs. Wither they are some P90X videos or using the WII Sports Trainer. This way the whole family will be ready together even tho we are far apart.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!