Tell us your story:
My oldest daughter was diagnosed w/ moderate scoliosis 1 1/2 yrs. ago. She wore a scoliosis brace 16-18 hrs a day 7 days a week. Movement and exercise became critical for her. Her spinal or back curvature has now stopped growing but out of this her desire to exercise and stay flexible has increased her and our family's activity. (Hence we are "back into fun.) Megan joined her high school cross country team & that has started our family walking, running, hiking, and exploring Utah!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!