Tell us your story:
About a month ago, as my family and I sat down to dinner, I realized we needed to kick start some helthy living habits. We started by cooking meats on the George Foreman grill. We either take a nightly walk or a bike ride or if the weather is not good, we will play on the Xbox Kinect. We really like the sports game but even I am getting a hang of the zumba game! We are all starting to slim down and feel great!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!