Tell us your story:
No matter what the weather, there is always something to do outside. Our family goes outside alot more often that we use to. We've put down the remote control and got active! This is the first tree she ever climbed and she loved it. We even play frisbee in the snow. There's alot of things we do in the summer that we can also do in the winter. My daughter and I have decided to get up and get out!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!