Tell us your story:
We held a family meeting to plan for some serious creative exercise that could be done even in our PJ's. Each family member helped create a totally unique and fun indoor obstacle course. It cost nothing. We turned on music, climbed our stairs, tossed oranges, crawled through boxes & more. We made a plan to start our days moving and playing together. We put our pic on Facebook & encouraged others to try it too. And it took all of us we promise to get a picture in one spot to submit our entry!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!