Tell us your story:
My family and I have started geocaching. We try to find several of them that are far apart and have challenging terrain and we walk to each one instead of driving. We can walk several miles and find several caches in a single day. Finding the cache gives it an enjoyable goal. We bring along some healthy snacks and bottles of water. The picture included is where a geocache was hidden.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!