Tell us your story:
We moved to a very small town of about 900 people this year for my husbands job. Because the town is so small we do not have access to a gym to go and work out at. My husbands job is the principal at the high school in town so we decided to use the gym at least three nights a week. We go as a family and either play basketball, jump rope or just walk or run laps. The kids have loved it so much that as soon as we say we are going they shut the TV off and change their clothes.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!