Tell us your story:
On Saturdays, we do a 3-mile bike ride that ends with playing in the park. There have been a few times when the kids are resistant, but once they are out there we can't get them home. Once when we were at the park and they didn't want to leave I told them the next time they said they didn't want to go, I needed a code word to remind them of how much fun they have. We agreed the code would be Fuzzy Whipple Wubus. Now, all I have to do is say Fuzzy Whipple Wubus and everyone gets ready to go!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!