Tell us your story:
This is Andrew. He is an 11 year boy who is in love with sports. He plays basketball, tennis, baseball, track, and his personal favorite, football! This kid is even busier than the rest of our family with all his games and practices. He is in better shape than many other kids in his grade. Because of his energy and health, he has been inspiring the rest of our family of five to get out and get active! To top it all off, he is just a great kid.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!